theScore Logo

Games with the Best Odds

Regardless of whether you're a pro player or a beginner, this theScore Bet® article gives you a rundown of the casino games with the best odds, so that you can make the most of your gambling experience. Read on for an in-depth look at the top casino games with the best odds!

Understanding odds

Understanding odds is crucial for anyone interested in gambling, as it determines your potential winnings and helps you make informed decisions. Odds are typically presented as ratios, fractions, or decimals and represent the probability of a particular outcome occurring.


For instance, if the odds of winning a bet are 1:3, there's a 25% chance of winning and a 75% chance of losing. When it comes to casino games, the odds widely vary depending on the game and the specific bet. Generally, the best casino games are those games with competitive features, bonuses and the best odds, which could potentially increase winnings for lucky players.

Understanding house edge

The house edge is a casino's mathematical advantage over its players in every game, and it determines the best game odds in a casino. It's expressed as a percentage and represents the average amount of money the casino expects to win from a particular bet.


The house edge helps a casino, as a business entity, to meet its costs of providing a game, such as paying staff, website hosting, and maintenance. To find the house edge of a game, you can typically check the game’s terms and conditions or ask a dealer or customer service representative. It's important to note that the house edge varies from game to game and even from bet to bet within the same game.

Casino games with the best odds

If you're looking to potentially increase your chances of winning at the casino, then you'll want to focus on the casino games with the best odds. We've taken a close look at all the classic table games on offer and deduced which titles we'd recommend if you're looking for a low house edge.


 It's important to remember that a low house edge doesn't guarantee big winnings, but is one of the many factors to consider before you participate in an online casino game.


According to our research, here are the top casino games with the best odds:


Blackjack is a popular casino game known for its relatively low house edge. It uses one or more decks of cards, and the goal is to have a hand closer to 21 than the dealer's hand without going over. Players can choose to hit, stand or double down.


Depending on the table, blackjack has a house edge that varies from as low as 0.5% to 2%, making it the best odds casino table game. As a game where players can rely on a combination of skill and strategy, skilled blackjack players can use basic strategy to bring down the house edge to as little as 0.5%, which is low compared to other casino games.

Video Poker

Video Poker is another hugely popular casino game based on the classic five-card draw poker. The game is played on a video screen, and the player is dealt five cards. The goal is to create the best possible poker hand, and the payouts are based on the strength of the hand.


Like many other classic table games, Video Poker encourages players to bring logical reasoning and mathematical skills to the table. However, it's important to remember that Video Poker relies on the chaos of luck, too. That said, with a house edge as low as 0.5%, Video Poker is renowned as one of the best odd games in a casino.


Craps is a dice game popular in land-based and online casinos. You bet on the outcome of rolling two dice, and there are a variety of different bets that can be made. Although the game's complex side bet jargon can be intimidating for new players, it is one of the best odds casino games once you understand the basic rules and strategies.


Craps has a number of different bets that have a low house edge. For example, the Pass Line bet has a house edge of just 1.41%, while the Don't Pass bet has a house edge of just 1.36%. Side bets can also increase the potential payouts.


Roulette is a popular casino table game involving a table and a numbered spinning wheel. You place wagers on the outcome of each spin. A variety of bets can be made, ranging from simple even/odd bets to more complex combinations of numbers.


The house edge of American Roulette is 5.27% due to the double zero in the wheel, while the house edge of European Roulette stands at 2.76%. What makes roulette one of the best odds games in casinos is that there are a number of different bets that have a relatively low house edge. For example, placing a bet on a single number has a house edge of 2.7%, while betting on even/odd or red/black has a house edge of 1.35%.


Baccarat is a simple game played with a standard deck of cards, and the goal is to have a hand that is closer to nine than the dealer's hand. You can bet on the outcome of each round, and there are a variety of bets that can be made.


The house edge on a regular baccarat table ranges from 1.01% for Banker bets to 1.24% for Player bets, making it one of the best casino card games. Unlike some of the other games, baccarat is a relatively simple game because there are only a few betting options to consider.


All you have to do is to bet on a Player or Banker, and whoever comes closer to nine wins the round. So if you're new to the world of online casino games and you're looking for something that's pretty straightforward to get to grips with, baccarat might be the game for you.

How to increase your odds

Here are a few quick tips to keep in mind when choosing which game to play. First, it's important to stick to casino games with the best odds. This typically includes games like blackjack, craps, and Video Poker, as they all have a lower house edge.


Second, it is essential to understand the rules of the game you're playing. Having a deep understanding of the workings and rules of the game you are playing allows you to know which specific bets in that game will give you the lowest house edge.  


Third, it's also important to set a budget and manage your bankroll effectively. Establishing limits on how much you're ready to spend and sticking to them ensures your gambling doesn’t exceed what you are willing to lose. By following your budget attentively, you can avoid chasing your losses.


Finally, it's always good to claim bonuses or promotions in order to optimize your experience. These perks can come in the form of sign-up bonuses, Bonus spins on slot machines, or extra chips for table games.


The major advantage to using these incentives is that they allow players to potentially save a little money on their initial games. For new players unfamiliar with franchises, these bonuses also allow you to sample different games, without committing upfront.

Casino games with theScore Bet

We may be a little biased here, but if you're seeking a comprehensive online betting platform that offers a wide variety of casino games, theScore Bet should be on your radar. Here are some of our brag worthy features:


  • Mobile Support: here at theScore Bet, we pride ourselves on offering a seamless mobile experience, so you can easily access your favorite casino games on the go. The platform is user-friendly and responsive, making it easy to navigate and place bets.
  • Reputation, Safety, and Licence: like any credible casino franchise, theScore Bet has a solid reputation as leading players within the industry. We're a regulated platform licensed by the AGCO, and you can trust that your personal and financial information is protected. We advocate for fair play and trustworthy security measures so that our players can enjoy our products with assurance.
  • Welcome Bonus: one of our many incentives includes the welcome offer for new players. This is a 100% deposit match up to $1,000.

Casino games with best odds FAQs

Are you looking for casino games with the best odds? Here are the most frequently asked questions about casino games with the best odds: 

Which casino game has the best odds?

The casino game with the best odds is blackjack. The game has a low house edge, as low as 0.42%. Other casino games with good odds include baccarat, craps, and Video Poker.

Do table games offer better odds?

In general, table games offer better odds than slot machines. Please note that not all casino table games offer good odds. For example, some variants of roulette have a high house edge, so it's essential to choose the right game.

Which casino games offer the worst odds?

Slot machines are the casino games with the worst odds. The house edge for slot machines can range from 2% to 15%, depending on the game. Other casino games with high house edges include Keno at 20% to 40% and Wheels of Fortune at 11%.

Feeling Confident?

Head over to our online casino and put your new knowledge to the test

Bet Now